Monday, November 4, 2013

Meet the Sylists: November Spotlight


This month we are so excited to be featuring our talented stylist Stephanie! She is one of our amazing hairstylists and nail techs!



Q. Where did you go to school?
A. Evans Hairstyling College in Lindon
Q. How long have you been doing hair?
A. 4 1/2 years
Q. Where are you from?
A. Orem, UT
Q. What is a must-have prodcuct you love?
A. Im obsessed with Redkens Velvet Geletin for volume. It makes me feel like I have I have Victorias Secret hair and I love Control Addict hairspray.
Q. What are your favorite things about doing hair?
A. I love the connections and friendships I make with my clients and the look on their faces when they leave my chair feeling beautiful.
Q. Give us  a tip or trick about styling hair.
A. I love volume & to get more volume I blowdry the hair in the opposite directions of how it lays, and then back and forth to achieve fullness & lift.
Q. Tell me your favorite tool for styling hair.
A. My boar bristle round brush is great for volume & polishing.
Q. What inspired you to go into the industry?
A. I've been coming to Suggestions Salon since I was in 4th grade to get my hair done and I loved the environment! I knew I wanted to grow up and do hair and make people beautiful!

We absolutely love having Steph as a part of our Suggestions Salon team. We can't get enough of her hilarious and fun personality!
Her beautiful nail designs and hairstyles are featured below...


Come into Suggestions Salon this month and recieve $20 off a cut and color from Stephanie just by mentioning the blog!! Thanks for reading!

-Suggestions Salon